Agricultural Intelligence Transformation Project (AITP) – Between November 2015 and July 2017, as a consultant Senior Business Analyst, Christopher Auricht provided strategic and technical input to the Australian Government’s Department of Agriculture and Water Resources AITP Project aimed at delivering improved intelligence and insight to the Department and its associated Stakeholders, based on modernising business processes and the overall IT infrastructure paradigm.
Involved leading the development of innovative strategic and technical solutions and interfacing between the Business (Department/Stakeholders) and the Information Services Division. Included the following areas of activity:
- identification and documentation of business processes (including pain-points)
- methodology for identification and specification of requirements in a format suitable for input into Enterprise Architect
- development and population of a requirements definition/prioritisation framework
- identification and documentation of ‘analytics and reporting’ requirements to deliver improved insights and analysis
- data collection, storage and management requirements
- data migration and management
- software and IT infrastructure solutions.